VMU Solo latino dance group
Solo latino lessons are dedicated for girls, who wants to spend their free time moving with dance rhythm also improve the body lines, to experience the sense of freedom and the influx of positive emotions. In these dances predominantly Latino rhythms. During the training we dance salsa, bachata, rumba, cha cha cha and reggaeton. Latino memorized movements can be adapted to a party or dancing couple.
The movement, a good mood, smiles and positive emotions with solo latino!
The rehearsals take place at VMU Music Academy Dance Hall, V.Čepinskio str. 5, 216 room, Kaunas.
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
18:30 – 20:00 Solo Latino advanced group
Team leader – Greta Gvildytė.
- VMU Solo latino dance group
- VMU ŠA Mixed Choir “AVE VITA”
- VMU ŠA Song and Dance Ensemble “Šviesa”
- VMU ŽŪA folk dance ensemble “Sėja”
- VMU ŽŪA Folk Music Chapel “Ūkininkas”
- VMU ŽŪA mixed choir “Daina”
- VMU ŽŪA Theater “Jovaras”
- VMU Folklore ensemble “Linago”
- VMU Folk-dance ensemble “Žilvitis”
- VMU Academic choir “Vivere Cantus”